- An exciting B2B digital media and events company
- Working in the digital arm of the marketing function
- Creating and managing the implementation of all magazine communication and lead generation campaigns across the magazine portfolio
- Implementing SEO, PPC, website management (via HTML) and database management for lead generation & magazine subscriptions
- Increasing magazine subscriptions for the online and print magazines
The Role of Digital Marketing Manager:
The Digital Marketing Manager role will report to the Senior Director for this organisation and will be trusted to understand how readers are consuming content online and in print. You will be helping the business and editorial teams improve the way that content is produced as well as grow monthly page views.
You will also work in tandem with the sales team and sales support to ensure an efficient delivery of digital advertising. All campaigns will be delivered on time and to a high standard. You will be experienced in building magazine subscriptions both in print and online, and must be familiar with technology such as WordPress, Google Analytics, Mailchimp.
This is a technical hands-on digital role, it needs someone that is a digital marketing expert, ideally with hands-on experience of digital, someone who can drive leads to the sales team via campaigns across their magazine portfolio.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Establishing and managing the implementation of all magazine communication and lead generation campaigns across the magazine portfolio
- Overseeing the lead generation process via segmentation and triggered emails
- Executing online campaigns across social channels
- Managing the magazine databases
- Manage & oversee all regular email communications
- Managing design & production of online marketing collateral
- Oversee regular product promotion for online webinars, whitepapers, podcast and print magazine collateral to grow database/ ensure lead generation targets are met
- Comprehensive & regular analysis and tracking of both online & offline lead generation campaigns to problem solve delivery issues and inform ongoing best practice
- Researching & negotiating contra agreements for database building and executing agreements as appropriate
- Research-compilation and distribution of surveys, innovating website content, tracking competitor landscape
- Managing social agency briefings & production for all PPC, Paid Social and Paid Digital campaigns and optimising them to ensure lead targets are met
- Coordinating with 'Sales Support' regards all web banner advertising for our clients through Double Click, giving feedback and analysis to post campaign reporting
To be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Manager you must have:
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B digital marketing role
- Knowledge of databases / previous experience using databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Experience in a publishing background would be an advantage
- Online content management / web skills necessary
- Basic understanding of HTML / Strong IT Skills
- Experience of managing people
The Company: This established B2B digital media and events company are looking to grow rapidly. Targeting a wide variety of sectors, they are looking to focus on two that include Tech and Property. Digital optimisation and lead generation are key factors to success here. The business needs a digitally savvy marketer to join the team and make an impact from day one.
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-£50,000
- Excellent benefits
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.