TPF Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic firm of accountants based in Ashford who are searching for an accountancy practice Bookkeeper to join their successful team, in a key role, bookkeeping, supporting with preparing management accounts, vat returns and other services to a mixed and varied client base across Kent and the South East. You will carve a key role here, adding value to clients and building relationships, within a growing team and firm. This position can be full time, or part-time.
Is your CV ready If so, and you are confident this is the role for you, make sure to apply asap.
This very successful firm of accountants, based in Ashford, Kent has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide-ranging client base, across varying industries and sizes of clients. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff.
Joining this firm of accountants as a Bookkeeper based from their offices in Ashford, Kent, you will carve a key, hands on role, as you develop within this firm and environment. Acting for varied sole traders, partnerships and limited company SME's and OMB's of varying size and industry sector, you will deliver bookkeeping, support with management accounts, VAT, and other services to mixed clients.
* Preparing financial data up to trial balance
* Double entry bookkeeping and bank reconciliations
* Prepayments and accruals
* VAT returns
* Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
* AAT qualified, studying, or qualified by experience
* Strong Xero or QuickBooks software experience
* Good knowledge of Excel
* Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure with limited supervision.
* £22,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
* A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
* This position is office based but can be full time, or part-time.
* Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation.
*Refer a friend..*
We’re keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We’re looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).
AAT qualified, studying, or qualified by experience Strong Xero or QuickBooks software experience Good knowledge of Excel Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure with limited supervision.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£30,000.00 per year