Do you want to join a forward-thinking practice where you will feel valued and can really make an impact to a growing team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and successful firm of Chartered Accountants, based in the Grimsby area. Through growth, they are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join their friendly team.
Bookkeeper Job Role:
Maintaining financial records, preparing tax returns, and overseeing the financial health of the company. Preparing financial statements for review by the company's accountant.
* Recording financial transactions
* Handling accounts payable and receivable
* Completing tax forms
* Competent using Xero or similar cloud accountancy software
* Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
* Paying regular bills for the company
* Maintaining company ledgers
* Handling client invoices by recording and approving or denying the payments
* Maintaining petty cash
* Preparing information for auditors
* Keeping an annual company budget
* Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
* Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
The ideal candidate will come from a practice background, however this is not essential so if you have worked for a large company, or a group or maybe you are experienced and want a change, we want to hear from you today!
2 years experience in a bookkeeping role is essential
This position is a hybrid role with the expectation of working some days in the office and some remote
Salary – based on experience
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful