A rapidly growing software solution provider are currently offering an urgent opportunity for a Training Manager (Salesforce) to design, support and deliver the training content around a complex digital transformation. This transformation is part of a multi-million pound project to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the current CRM and CRP system. This role will be an initial 6 month outside IR35 contract.
Training Manager Responsibilities:
- Deliver a complex digital transformation around multiple business streams including Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and more
- Collaborate with each business stream to understand their reporting requirements and create these reports for sales, customer services, professional services and the wider team
- Produce training material and videos for each business area that can be used both remotely and in person for sales, customer services, trainers and analysts
- Increase user adoption with UX sessions, develop feedback strategies and bite sized learning sessions to address any gaps in knowledge
Training Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years in providing training in Salesforce roles
- Background as a Salesforce Analyst will be beneficial
- In-depth understanding of CRM and CRP systems
- Demonstrable background in providing training solutions to fast-moving, complex businesses
The client are offering a day rate of 425-450 p/d outside IR35 with interviews being conducted over a 4-day period beginning next week. Therefore, if you are a Training Manager with experience in providing Salesforce solutions ideally with experience in CPQ please apply online for immediate consideration.