Telemarketing Manager / Telesales Manager - IT & Connectivity
Exciting opportunity for an experienced sales manager to join a market-leading and rapidly expanding IT & Connectivity Service Provider based in the heart of London.
This company provide both IT and telecoms support to an impressive list of clients across the UK of various different sizes and industries. They have ambitious growth plans for the coming years and they are seeking an ambitious and driven individual with excellent ability to lead, motivate and build a high performing sales team!
You will manage a team of telemarketing executives utilising various different methods to manage team sales performance and administration processes. This role will really allow you to shape it as your own and put your own stamp on things, with genuine career progression on offer for the right candidate.
- Manage a small team of telemarketers.
- Conducting 1:1 meeting's with direct reports, utilising each opportunity to engage against the individuals' personal development plan.
- Ensuring all KPI's are met and sales are built around providing customer ROI.
- Using customer Satisfaction, CRM metrics and output management to ensure success.
- Foster a culture of continual self-development to ensure industry leading team product knowledge.
- Ensure all appointments meet the agreed standard of quality set by the client.
- Actively promote the clients' products/services via different channels (cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn etc.)
- Database management, suggesting and implementing improvements when necessary.
- Point of contact to the Telemarketing team when required.
- Provide input on improving the client's sales process via observing and coaching individuals on the team.
- Proven experience of managing a team in a telesales focused role, ideally for a managed service provider (MSP)/IT /Telco service provider.
- A strong sales record for winning new business via telesales/cold calling.
- Exceptional communication skills both spoken and written.
- Any experience in running sales campaigns will be highly advantageous.
- Possess a self-starter attitude and approach to your work.
- An understanding of the Windows technology stack.
Paying up to £35,000 PA basic plus achievable 15k OTE
Office Location is Central London