A growing fashion retailer are looking for a Financial Operations Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will look after all areas of revenue and cost of sales for the business and ensuring that as the company scales up, operational solutions keep in line with financial controls.
The duties of the role include:
- Ensure accurate revenue and margin reporting.
- Reviewing existing processes and develop key financial controls for sales teams
- Facilitate sales growth and maximise margins
- Leading the Financial Operations team
- Enhancing the companies use of NetSuite ERP
- Provide functional support across retailers departments
The ideal applicant will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualifed
- 2 years experience as a Finance Manager in a retail or FMCG environment
- Working knowledge of NetSuite
- Knowledge of Stock accounting
- VAT and Sales Tax knowledge
On offer is a generous salary of up to £65,000 per annum with a range of additional benefits.