Our client is currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their busy team in London!
The purpose of this role is to Identify and secure apprenticeship training contracts with levy paying and non-levy employers in key sectors to develop long lasting relationships and generate starts on their internal Apprenticeship training provision through consistent high-quality service.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Our client are proud to present this exciting opportunity to join our expanding team, We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate.
The position is split between working from home and working remotely – client-facing.
Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager:
- To effectively engage Levy paying employers and non-levy who have the capacity to take up multiple product/service offers from Prevista
- Be the key account manager for specific clients ensuring that the client’s needs are met and that the services provided deliver to the required financial targets.
- To ensure employers are fully supported throughout their customer journey with Prevista and to unblock any delivery issues as they arise through liaison with internal teams
- To maximise repeat sales from existing accounts through effective account management
- To make use of a range of communication tools to support and manage key relationships with employers by means of 1-2-1 meetings, networking events, group presentations, written proposals and telephone conversations
- Maintain detailed records of employer intelligence on Prevista’s CRM system identified through an organisational needs analysis with each employer
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline and manage end-to-end sales process with key accounts
- Self-Source employers through a variety of methods (networking, word of mouth referral, telephone, desk research, events, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Business Development & Marketing team to ensure engagement strategies are effectively delivered and targeted at key employers/sectors
- To operate in a highly targeted sales environment, achieving monthly targets for various products/services
- Demonstrate a high level of business development credibility by keeping abreast of sector developments and pressures facing businesses across London
- Ensure paperwork relating to products and services is completed accurately and in line with data protection (GDPR) and other quality standards
- Ensure Employers are Health & Safety compliance and Due Diligence documentation is completed at initial sign up.
- Support the team by referring leads as and when they arise
- Attend scheduled meetings and aim for a 90% sales outcome
- Take full responsibility for candidates’ initial assessment and enrolment
- Ensure minimum of 70% conversion of sign-ups into starts
Requirements of the Senior Account Manager:
- Demonstrate a robust track record of effective/successful relationship management with large employers and have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience engaging large and medium sized employers in terms of recruitment, training and organisational development
- Able to effectively diagnose recruitment, training and development needs of employers and individuals to accurately suggest qualifications
- Exceptional customer service experience, able to build and maintain ongoing relationships at various levels within an organisation
- Excellent complaint handling skills and ability to identify and meet customers’ needs
- Track record in developing own employer leads, working autonomously and within the team
- Knowledge of the Apprenticeship Standards
- Credible knowledge of challenges facing businesses across London
- Understanding and sensitivity to the strategic business interests of key partners and stakeholders particularly the public sector
- Demonstration of judgement, tact, flexibility, loyalty, and commitment to the Company
- Accurate, well presented written work, good reporting, and data analysis skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets
- 23 days' holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, increase to 25 after 1 year in service, 28 after 5 years.
- Workplace Pension
- Bupa Cash Plan Scheme
- Company Socials
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Senior Account Manager, please apply now!