Place of work: East Grinstead
Type of Job: Full time, Permanent.
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 05:30 pm
Responsible for: Day to day financial transactions of the company.
Reports to: Head of Accounts
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company into the accounting software.
* Input all day-to-day financial transactions into the accounting system.
* Verify that all transactions are recorded correctly.
* Process and verify all payable invoices by the end of each month.
* Process and verify Influencer and Ambassador payments
* Ensure that ban accounts are kept up to date and reconciled.
* Collate, verify and reconcile company credit card transactions.
* Maintain and administrate the PO System.
* Keep up to date with price changes.
* Assist with the preparation of the accounts for the year-end.
* To undertake any other reasonable management request.
* Proven bookkeeping experience.
* Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
* Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
* Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
* Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and accounts software, preferably Sage (if you are not familiar with Sage, training can be provided).
* Proficiency in English and MS Office.
* Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
* A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties but is designed to give the post holder a better understanding of the critical requirements that the role entails.
* A negotiable salary between £24K - £27K per year, depending on skills and experience.
* Free short courses after the probationary period.
* Store discount card.
* Bike to work scheme.
* Personal development.
At the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM), we train people to become health professionals in Natural Therapies. CNM educates students on Natural Therapies such as Naturopathic Nutrition, Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy and Health Coach. CNM also provides training on the Natural Chef and Vegan Chef Diplomas'. Additionally, CNM offers a wide range of Short Courses and Postgraduate Courses