Simpson Judge are currently looking for a dedicated and experienced bookkeeper to assist the development and growth of a leading travel company based in London. The company are market leaders in the travel industry and are currently seeing a period of growth as the market activity increases. The ideal candidate will have exposure to management accounts and fantastic communication.
* Preparation of management accounts including all associated balance sheet reconciliations and P&L variance analysis for 3 entities.
* Provide support to the manager in preparing variance analysis.
* Intercompany reconciliation between entities within the UK and the US.
* Providing financial support to the business.
* Cashflow management.
* Preparation of monthly reports to Global Finance team.
* Month end checks around receivables/payables.
* Good communication skills.
* A quick learner.
* Being able to cope under strict deadlines and pressure.
* Advanced knowledge of excel / word / Outlook.
* At least 4 years experience within a finance team