Business Development Manager - Legal Publishing
London SE1 / Remote
30-45k Base, 50-60k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our independent media client is an industry-leading publisher who delivers comprehensive and authoritative journals and publications (digital and print) focused on the legal sector. With their global reach, solid year-on-year growth and further expansion planned within core markets, they are well placed for further success. Through their ongoing commitment to account excellence, they now have an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager to be remotely based prior to a full return to the office.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
* Identify, qualify and close revenue opportunities within both existing (30%) and new (70%) accounts
* Proactively manage and sell using all available mediums (phone, email etc.)
* Utilise self-generated and provided leads
* Deliver extensive research to identify and map out prospects
* Pitch at senior levels within global law firms
* Receive on-going training designed to enhance your sales career.
The ideal sales candidate will possess:
* A degree from a top 30 UK University
* 1-2 years B2B sales experience (closing sales)
* Excellent communication skills, a high degree of computer literacy and the self-motivation to succeed
* A proven record of sales performance
* A will to win and a strong desire to grow through ongoing sales and product training
* Strong negotiation skills with the ability to identify, qualify and close prospect requirements
* Emotional intelligence
The successful Business Development Manager will receive:
* A basic salary of 30-45k
* An uncapped OTE of 50-60k
* Full benefits
* Potential travel
* Career progression opportunities
* A diverse and fun culture
Certus Graduate is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing graduate and early career recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Europe.
Follow us at company/certus-graduate for the latest news.