Technical Service Delivery Manager London (West End) Circa £50,000 + bonus = excellent bens
Cloud Services, Office 365, WAN, LAN, Unified Comms AV, CRM, Security You are currently (or have recent experience of) working for an MSP / ISP/ Telco / Service Provider designing and delivering IT services. You might currently hold the title of Service Delivery Manager, however, you are just as likely to be a Lead Technical Services Consultant, Technical Services Analyst / Technical Solutions Consultant / Technical Service Delivery Lead or similar, looking for that next step into a Technical Service Delivery Manager role.
This is an opportunity to take ownership for service delivery from design through to provision while allowing you to still do the things you love - providing great customer service, planning and delivering solutions, spending time with customers promoting products and services, travelling to customer sites (including occasional travel to Europe) providing internal and external customers with the training and support they need.
Our client is an extremely well backed, rapidly growing, entrepreneurial business. They offer that ambitious "start up" feel. They may only have been set up 4/5 years ago but they are already making a name for them-selves in their sector. They have established themselves in various locations in UK and are already moving into Europe. Delivering products and services is key to their continued growth and they have created the role of Technical Service Delivery Manager to commercialise and provide great customer service.
They are looking for a Technical Service Delivery Manager to share and lead their services vision; someone who will focus on business / stakeholder relationship development, 3rd Party Supplier engagement / management, product and service development while supporting pre-sales activities and keeping a keen commercial eye to ensure profitable ROI. The role is likely to suit someone who has had a taste for working with start-ups or fast-growing SME's and understand what it takes to be successful. In other words someone who has the hunger, drive and enthusiasm and is happy and able to roll up their sleeves and do whatever has to be done to make sure customers receive great service!
To be clear this is a role centred on managing the delivery of services. It does NOT require line management. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to use their broad technical understanding while developing commercial, business, relationship and process management skills.
To be considered for the post, we would expect you to meet most if not all the following profile and background requirements;
* Strong commercial capabilities - working closely with the Sales / Account Management teams through the bid process, presenting commercially effective IT services to support sales targets
* A solid technical understanding of Desktop and Network Infrastructure i.e. WAN, LAN, Cloud (AWS, Azure, PBX, Meraki) and underpinning security
* Experience with business enabling tools and applications such as Office 365, CRM, Sales Force, Dynamics, Hubspot, SharePoint
* Previous responsibility for service delivery, ensuring procedures and processes are adhered to at all times.
* Credible knowledge of ITSM and tooling on best practice, process and structure, and demonstrable continuous improvement - ITIL qualifications would be useful
* Experience working in a Service Provider, ISP/MSP or Telco or in similar roles that balance customer and commercial requirements.
In return, our client is expecting to offer a salary circa £50,000 plus a generous bonus and comprehensive benefits package. For further information please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services Ltd. Vadis operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business