* Identify common objections and potential opportunities to improve sales
* Team-based bonuses monthly
* £6000 per year car allowance
Are you interested in graduate Sales jobs, Business Development Executive roles or Partnership Graduate jobs in London? Have experience working in SAAS or solution sales? A leading tech startup are hiring now - apply for this Sales Executive job in London today!
In this Business Development Manager job in London, you will be joining a tech startup, backed by world-class venture capital investors including Macquarie, Global Founders Capital, Picus Capital and JamJar, the investment fund from the founders of Innocent drinks. Originally formed as a government scheme to make homes more eco friendly, they have since privatised and changed their business module to focus on a SAAS model. They've been incredibly successful and now work with small to mid size businesses all across the UK. They've recently won 4m in funding and are chasing another round in the next few months.
In this Sales Manager job in London, you will be a vital member of their field-based sales team. The role will involve a mix of home-based (office based when you can!) working and travelling to meet with your clients across London.
You will be tasked with building an ever-growing portfolio of trades business partners who become regular active users of your client's app. You will strive to have a huge impact on growth through your close and fruitful partnership with the clients that you have identified, qualified and onboarded to the platform. Crucially, you will be able to identify the objectives and challenges specific to each trades business you onboard in order to frame the offering in a way that feels personal and compelling to them.
In this New Business Manager graduate opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
* Whether through generating your own leads or converting warm leads, build a solid and constant pipeline
* Quickly grasp the tools used to run sales (Hubspot, Looker, and of course their own app)
* When qualifying clients, identify specific situations that you can assist with, and propose relevant solutions specific to a particular client
* (Over)deliver the monthly numbers required for growth
* Collaborate with other team members in the business to do what it takes for your engineers to thrive
* Identify common objections and potential opportunities to improve the wider sales approach
* Account managing new clients
* Managing relationships with key existing clients
* A minimum of a 2.1 degree from a top university
* 1+ years experience in a sales or business development role. Ideally in a solution sales, SAAS or start-up environment.
* Motivated and able to work to targets.
* Assertive with clients
* A strong work ethic and a proactive approach
* You must be able to travel and have a valid UK drivers' license
Benefits of the Job
* A competitive starting base salary of £27,000 - £31,500 depending on experience.
* Uncapped commission! An average month could be between £550-£950 first year.
* £6000 per year car allowance.
* Salary increase after probation
* Team-based bonuses monthly. Top performers get monthly induvial bonuses of up to £500 on top of commission.
* A lively and sociable start-up environment and all the other benefits of working in startups
* The opportunity to help shape a fast-growing startup
* Weekly "two for the price of none" happy hour, regular team dinners
* Access to Headspace, the meditation app
* Discounted gym membership
Looking for Senior Sales jobs in London or Account Manager jobs in London? Want to work for one of London's fastest-growing Tech Startups? Apply for this Sales Manager opportunity in London today!
Find graduate jobs in startups or other Account Management roles in London and across the UK.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
TAG - IND5