I am currently recruiting for a bookkeeper to join a Fantastic Financial support business based in Bolton. You will be a key member of the company's outsourcing division where you will be part of a dynamic and growing team.
Some hybrid working available - however not fully remote!
Client will look at candidates wanting 3 - 5 days (part time OR full time) position my client is flexible as to when you would like to work, please apply regardless to your situation and we will make it work for you.
My client offers a great benefit package with an extremely competitive salary of up to £25,000 (pro rata) dependent on experience.
You will have your own portfolio of clients where you will undertake:
"Bookkeeping duties for a portfolio of sole traders', partnerships and limited companies which vary across sectors
"Prepare VAT returns
"Balance sheet reconciliations
This is a forward-thinking firm, and has automated many of the mundane tasks, leaving you to develop your skills and provide a valuable service to clients.
- At least 3 years prior practice Bookkeeping experience
- AAT Qualified
- Knowledge of Xero and other cloud accounting software platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively manage workflow of multiple clients whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
- Willing to learn new systems and adapt to changing working practices
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel
To fast track your application please email me directly