Bristol, London, Manchester, Birmingham - 100% remote
£30,000 - £35,000 + Uncapped Commissions
About The company
Our client provide cutting edge technology and smart marketing tools all aimed at helping hospitality and leisure businesses drive footfall and increase loyalty.
The company is the B2B arm of our sister company of a leading nightclub service provider, which is the UK’s fastest growing marketplace for hospitality and leisure, connecting over 6,000 venues to a community of over 700k users.
The successful candidate will be involved in onboarding, managaing and nurturing a wide range of clients that operate in hospitality and leisure, including nightclubs, bars, pubs, restaurants, events, cafes, hotels, bowling, activity based businesses and festivals.
We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic, proactive and committed. You need to be highly organized, with strong sales skills and a likeable personality. This should be complemented by your welcoming and professional manor towards clients and staff. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on an essential role in the growth of an exciting company.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Salary is £30,000 - £35,000 with uncapped commission. Basic salary is dependent on the skill sets and experience you have to date. Company phone, laptop and travel expenses are provided. This is a remote based position which requires 1 weeks training at our London office and monthly meetings thereafter.