Bookkeeper Job, Technology, Oldham, u00A328'000 - u00A332'000 depending on experience.
Your new company
Partnering with world leading research teams your new company provide sustainable solutions to their market require a Bookkeeper/Accounts Manager to join their growing business.
Your new role
In you new role your responsibilities will include the following:
* Checking & inputting sales invoices and credit notes, originating from Central One Sales Order Processing system (approximately 250+ transactions/month)
* Preparing, checking & inputting manually raised sales invoices and credit notes
* Processing customer payments
* Processing and sending out monthly customer statements of account
* Assisting in resolution of customer queries
* Full responsibility for Credit Control, customer payment chasing and placing customers on stop with production
* Reconciling invoice finance sales ledger account on a monthly basis
* Assisting with administration of sales orders within Central One software and generating required financial reports
* Checking and inputting pre-reconciled purchase invoices and credit notes, originating from Central One Purchase Order Processing system (approximately 700+ transactions/month)
* Checking, reconciling & inputting "non-purchase order" purchase invoices and credit notes
* Generating weekly / monthly payment request lists & processing actual supplier payments, including proforma payments
* Tracking supplied and invoiced purchase orders against proforma payments made: reporting back discrepancies (over / under payments)
* Reconciling supplier statements and resolving discrepancies with purchasing department and / or suppliers
* Assisting with reconciling purchase orders against purchase invoices within Central One software and generating required financial reports
* Maintaining cash book on a daily basis & processing all entries for direct debits, standing orders and other receipts and payments
* Checking, reconciling & inputting company credit card expenses
* Checking, reconciling & inputting company petty cash
* Performing weekly bank reconciliations across all accounts, including invoice finance current account
* Assisting Group Management Accountant with Cashflow Forecasting
* Updating external payroll bureau with all relevant employee and payroll information on a monthly basis
* Supplying payroll bureau with accurate payment and deduction data, including monthly staff hours and overtime, staff salaries and expenses
* Checking and reconciling final payroll report produced by payroll bureau
* Processing payroll payments
* Processing quarterly VAT returns & file via HMRC Making Tax Digital
* Processing all HMRC payments - PAYE/NI, VAT, Corporation Tax
* Collating annual P11D data
* Maintaining nominal ledger including all journal postings for Payroll, HMRC, Fixed Assets, Loans etc
* General administrative & filing duties
* On-demand assistance with telephone call handling
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need extensive experience within a similar role including experience using SAGE preferably SAGE 200 and have intermediate Excel skills.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive between u00A328-u00A332'000 per year with a possibility to work on a hybrid working pattern.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.