Product Manager - Professional Services / Managed Services
REMOTE ROLE - £75,000 - £85,000 + bonus scheme + benefits package
Cloud/Azure/AWS - Networking - DevOps - Unified Communications
Due to recent success of new and exciting projects, and intensive planning on the growth of the business, we are now looking for a Product Manager, who specialises within the MSP / Managed IT services world to evangelise solutions and product offerings to a range of enterprise customers.
As the Product Manager, you will Architect and provide solutions packages based across Public Cloud (Azure/AWS), DevOps/Automation, Cyber Security, Networking and Unified Communications.
The successful Product Manager will ideally be coming from a Solutions Architect / Enterprise Architect OR Product Manager background who is up to date new technologies.
Responsibilities within this Product Manager role:
- Develop compelling technology solutions and Professional Services / Managed Service solutions and products for enterprise level clients
- A flair for communicating innovative Cloud approaches and their benefits directly to clients, understanding the underlying business needs and goals, providing expert advice to support the resolution of complex business problems and to support sales.
- Support the sales team with expert client guidance on operationalising Microsoft Azure Cloud / DevOps / Networking / SD-WAN / Cyber Security / UC platforms, mapping requirements to best-in-class implementation, selecting the most appropriate solutions, and evaluating non-functional attributes such as security, usability, portability, and stability
- Provide proactive support to clients and prospects to ensure their successful adoption of innovative products
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Deliver presentations internally and externally
Required Skills & Experience as the Product Manager:
- Experience in a similar client-facing solutions architect / product management position
- Ability to PRODUCTIZE service offerings within the Professional IT Services / Managed IT Service world
- Innovative and passionate mindset
- Strong communication skills for C-Level engagements and client-facing technical presales
- Ability to lead and mentor others
- Understanding of budgets and ability to build profitable product solutions
Immediate interviews on offer. Full job specification available. Please send your latest CV to Lakhvir Kumar at Concept Resourcing or call on to discuss.