Our client provides the most complete automated supply chain cyber security solution on the market. They do this to help their customers thrive in a digital world. We are seeking an enthusiastic Account Manager with a strong appetite for working in a highly agile start-up business based in Central London (remote working during the pandemic and the option to work from home 2 days per week thereafter). The role will pay a competitive basic salary (available on request) and an attractive OTE. The career progression opportunities with our client are not to be missed, as they continue to grow at a rapid pace.
The role of the Account Manager is to qualify and close the sales leads provided by the business development team. The role will suit candidates who have worked in complex, matrix environments and who understand the link between departments and how they interact (finance, operations, procurement, IT etc). As a result, you will thrive in sales, business development and customer relationship building and have at least 3 years' experience of solutions sales.
What is expected of the Account Manager?
- Customer relationship management
- Optimising sales
- Qualify sales leads and attend sales meetings.
- Customer intelligence
- Be aware of the features, advantages and benefits of all solutions when selling to potential clients.
- Prepare detailed quotations and contracts together with any other admin required.
- Preparing sales forecasts
- Use effective time management to ensure sales targets are met
- Understand and develop the company's value proposition with customers and prospects.
- Establish build and maintain on going multi-level customer relationships.
What we look for in an Account Manager?
- Business development experience
- Demonstrable experience as a successful Account Manager
- Proven ability in forecasting and hitting sales targets.
- Proven ability in negotiating and closing business deals.
- Experience working in complex/regulated sectors. Luxury goods, fashion, utilities, energy etc would all work well.
What the Account Manager will receive?
- A competitive basic salary available on request
- Attractive OTE
- Excellent career progression as our client is growing rapidly.
- Modern offices with stunning panoramic views of the London Eye.
- Opportunities to work from home a couple of days per week.
- A fantastic culture. Our client is committed to creating a fun environment with lots of social events and activities. They're also a genuinely lovely bunch of people.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.