To assist the Centre Manager/Cluster Centre Manager to pro-actively manage and market the above Business Centre(s) to ensure:
• Excellent delivery of customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Strong sales results.
• Rent roll and occupancy are maximised through the delivery of on-site initiatives.
• Build and maintain a strong community network.
• High standards of presentation and maintenance of Centre(s).
• Be the first point of contact for visitors and customers by maintaining a public presence. at reception or hot desk where appropriate.
• Provide first class customer service to all customers, and visitors to the centre(s).
• Engage with all existing customers, and potential new customers to strengthen and increase good customer relationships by understanding them and their business.
• Ensure all day to day customer needs and complaints are handled effectively and efficiently to ensure total customer satisfaction.
• Ensure all reception/admin requests are well managed.
• Deputise in the absence of Centre Manager and Sales Manager, the encouragement of sales by conducting viewings of vacant space, selling the benefits of the space and the Centre. Also, explaining the Lettings terms and maximising other added value services - i.e. meeting rooms, Excell, Lovespace, Generate and Raw.
• Familiar with telecoms industry terminology, unique selling points (USP’s), sales process and pricing and the ability to communicate this to potential customers.
• Familiarisation with competing centres and services in the local areas.
• Supervise and motivate the on-site team.
• Communicate well with colleagues to ensure you work together as a team, and take an enterprising approach to the role.
• Work closely with the Facilities Management team to ensure good, open communication across the Centre(s).
• Deputise in the absence of the Centre Manager and in consultation with the Portfolio Manager.
Marketing, Community Management and Sustainability
• Encourage building and maintaining communities within the Centre(s).
• Encourage inter-customer trading events through the network, social media and location websites.
• Assist in hosting networking events to create and forge new relationships with potential customers and relevant stakeholders.
• Assist in producing and distributing a monthly customer newsletter.
• Promote us through customer and general public contact.
• Use relevant social media platforms (i.e. Twitter) to increase awareness of both customers and the Centre in the wider community in accordance with our policies
• Support and promote our sustainability programme through the customer base and other stakeholders.
• Assist in identifying value enhancing Centre improvements and recommend these to the Centre Manager & Portfolio Manager.
• Work effectively with the Facilities Management team to ensure high standards of presentation, maintenance, and arrange reactive works if necessary.
• Ensure compliance with our Health and Safety Policy and all associated statutory requirements throughout the centre(s).
• Be familiar with customers moving in and out, including management of the dilapidations process and unit prep in line with Company procedures.
• Ensure that all customers are complying with the lease terms.
• Full implementation of the Centre procedures.
• Carry out specific tasks as agreed with the Centre Manager.
• Work within the service charge budget with the Centre Manager, FM Manager and other colleagues
• Encourage sales to achieve company targets, ensure rent and service charge income are to full target levels.
• Assist with arrears collection prior to handing over difficult cases to Credit Control team.
• Assist in the management of Business Rates expenditure ensuring optimisation in the reduction of payable rates.
Limits of Authority
All actions outside the general agreed day to day management procedures should be authorised by the Asset Management, including the issuing and receipt of keys and the purchasing of goods and services outside agreed budgets.