Part Time Charity Bookkeeper St.
You could be just the right applicant for this job Read all associated information and make sure to apply.
Austell / Hybrid
- £24-30,000 FTE Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by a very busy and well-established healthcare provider with charitable status who urgently seek to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join them on a part time basis.
This is a permanent position that works over a flexible 1-2 day week with patterns to suit the successful candidate.
There is some potential for some hybrid remote working to suit both sides.
This is an important and varied role that will see the successful Bookkeeper reporting to and working closely with the charitys senior management team, leading the day-to-day financial controls of a busy organisation.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping using Xero software
- Production of accounts to trial balance
- Maintenance of accounts payable and receivable
- Aged debtor management
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash management
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts Were looking for an experienced Bookkeeper with full-cycle-accounting experience and a good knowledge of modern accounting procedures.
This is an involved position that will require strong organisational skills, as well as good communication skills as the role will regularly liaise with internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
For further details and to apply, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS8356 ASAP.
This is an urgent requirement and this employer hopes to conduct interviews without delay.