Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for an EU Business Development Manager to join their team.
Location: London - Home based
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 70 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. Our plan is to exceed that in 2021 and a further 100+ people across our many locations.
We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
EU Business Development Manager – The Role:
Acquiring is recruiting for an EU Business Development Manager to join it’s growing direct sales team. This role is a new business role. We are looking for an EU Business Development Manager with a proven payment’s sales background, who will proactively seek prospective merchants and partners, selling the products and services of acquiring.com omnichannel commerce solutions.
The EU Business Development Manager will be responsible for boarding new clients and partners with a core focus on generating processing volume, revenue and margin.
Our company has offices across the UK, Malta and the USA. This role is for European sales.
EU Business Development Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Seek new business prospects proactively with a view to selling in the benefits of Trust Payments mix of products and services
- Contacting prospects through multiple channels to maximise customer engagement
- Spot cross and up-sell opportunities, which can add value to customers and revenue for Trust Payments
- Negotiate commercial and contractual terms
- Particular focus on Crypto, Forex and other high-risk industries
- Ongoing maintenance of the CRM system for accurate reporting, forecasting and pipeline management
- Represent acquiring.com at trade events where required
- Complete full sales cycle with merchants, until ready to hand client to our Account Management team for day-to-day handling
- Complete full sales cycle with partners and continue to grow their portfolio of introduced merchants
- Travel to meetings with prospect clients and partners, within guidelines
EU Business Development Manager - You:
- Proven track record in new business sales
- Knowledge of the payments industry
- Hunger for exceeding targets and success driven
- Able to perform either independently or as part of a team
- Attention to detail, and able to intelligently present a solution to client needs
To submit your CV for this exciting EUBusiness Development Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.