BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PRECIOUS METALS
UP TO £55,000 BASIC SALARY + BONUS + GREAT BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a market leading business in the Precious Metals industry dealing with refining of metals and a bullion merchant in metals including Gold, Platinum, Silver and Palladium. As a highly successful and reputable business they are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join them at an exciting period of growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a similar Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Field Dales / Sales Executive / New Business role within precious metals to join an award winning business as they continue their growth journey.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER POSITION OVERVIEW
- Identifying and targeting new clients and contacts
- Exploring new markets and continuing to grow the new client portfolio
- Creating a consistent sales pipeline of new business, existing clients and upsales
- Drive customer relationships in new and existing accounts
- Developing the scrap market to feed into the refining output
- Work alongside the marketing manager to proactively target and acquire new clients
- Create and implement a Business Development and Marketing strategy for the business
- Taking a consultative approach to understanding customers needs and selling appropriate solutions
- Providing quotations and closing deals
- Current experience within a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Field Dales / Sales Executive / New Business role within precious metals, scrap metals, bullion or metal sales
- Drive for new business and client acquisition
- Confident to present and pitch to senior decision makers
- Proven track record of working to and exceeding targets
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.