Our client, based in MK4, is looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join their small but busy team ASAP.
You will be working alongside the DIrector to manage a portfolio of commercial properties so experience in this sector is essential.
Duties include the following but not limited to:
· Matching, checking and coding invoices
· Preparing payments via BACS
· Processing data & Invoicing
· Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
· Reconciliation of supplier statement
· Filing & general administration duties
· Bank reconciliation & VAT Returns
· CIS filing & knowledge
· Insurance policy renewals
· Data entry
· Being the point of contact for all relevant enquiries from tenants
· Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers
· Managing multiple rent accounts & agreements
The Ideal Candidate:
· Excellent communication skills
· Solid team working skills
· Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
· Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages
· Knowledge & experience of SAGE
· Ability to work to deadlines & set targets
This role is only Monday-Friday but is very flexible with hours - full or part time hours available to suit you.
If you have the relevant experience, please get in contact to discuss further.