A global accountancy and business advisory firm is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join the London team to help bring in new business. Target clients will be large corporations across a variety of sectors.
You will be expected to develop a sustainable new business pipeline, deliver against revenue targets whilst also building successful stakeholder relationships internally.
- Targeting and generating potential income using both proactive and reactive sales techniques
- Sourcing new business with the aim of establishing profitable long term client relationships
- Preparing and delivering client pitches in all areas of the new business life cycle, including tenders and proposals
- Identifying referral and cross selling opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Managing larger sales opportunities and facilitating a smooth transition from prospect to client
- Maintain up to date market knowledge, including sector knowledge and competitor activity
- Identifying sales opportunities linked to legislative, emerging market, technology and economic based issues
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of consultative sales in a Professional Services, Financial Services, Real Estate, or Energy firm (as a minimum a complex high value B2B environment)
- Extremely confident dealing at board level/ C Suite
- Demonstrated evidence of closing a number of significant client deals with large corporates
- Proven track record of meeting revenue targets
- New business-focused with a consultative style, a hunter mentality but a professional measured approach
- Strong knowledge of sales methodologies/ processes
- Ability to adopt a strategic thinking approach and recognised as a trusted business advisor
- Self-starter with the want to win
- Team player
- Accounting services knowledge is a plus.