We have an unmissable opportunity for a National Field Sales & Education Manager to join a progressive beauty brand in their team in London. We are searching for an individual with successful track record of delivering in a similar multi-site field senior management role and a background in retail management. You will aim to increase sales revenue by managing, inspiring and developing teams whilst promoting an inclusive culture.
- Aim to increase sales performance across all teams including store managers and oversee KPI’s and their effectiveness
- Deliver exceptional customer service and drive teams to provide at the same level
- Implement brand initiatives across stores
- Using expert knowledge and training experience, manage and develop teams across people management, selling stock, etc.
- Always promote an inclusive culture that fits inline with the brands values and mission.
- Prepare internal progression and succession plans
- Bring on and train new team member
- Comply to global VM standards
- Work alongside internal senior leadership teams, ensuring great working relationships are built and maintained
- Update and develop Education programmes alongside the Global Education director
- Analyse KPI’s and data against performance, highlight and implement potential areas of improvements
- Keep up to date with market knowledge, trends and competitor analysis to ensure we are consistently at the top of the game.
- Provide feedback to teams for continuous development
- Experience beauty or fashion is essential
- Successful track record of delivering in a similar multi-site field senior management role and a background in retail management
- Working knowledge of VM standards
- Personal: Pro-active, team player, strategic thinker and the ability to inspire others
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.