Location: Weybridge/Home (3 days from home, wherever you feel most comfortable and productive to get the work done)
A great opportunity has come up to work for a modern, friendly and progressive Chartered Accountants. To be considered for this role you will be required to be AAT qualified and be able to work on Xero
You and the Duties:
* Be an organised individual who can manage a portfolio of bookkeeping clients, ensuring
* bookkeeping is up to date weekly.
* Complete the Preparation, Review & submission of VAT, Payroll and CIS for clients.
* Complete year end bookkeeping reviews to assist with annual accounts process.
* Be confident with Xero & QB, along with other practice based software, and enjoy
* adopting new tech.
* AAT Qualified and previous experience in practice is preferable.
* You love to provide excellent client support as well as educate your clients on the best day-to-day practices, systems or processes, for their business. Always going the extra mile!
* You’ll be involved in educating clients to understand their numbers within Xero,while helping them to achieve their personal and business goals.
* You will be helped in getting to know them quickly so you can continue to help them grow and succeed.
If you meet the requirements then please apply and lets have a chat. You could be part of a really positive and progressive organisation