Are you an experienced Sales manager looking for a new exciting opportunity? Do you want to work for a successful, independent, sustainably-profitable and globally focus business?
This large professional services accountancy firm is looking for a Sales Manager who will develop a sustainable new business pipeline whilst building successful stakeholder relationships internally.
Your main key responsibilities will be:-
* Targeting and generating potential income using both proactive and reactive sales techniques, capitalising on leads and existing relationships
* Sourcing new business with the aim of establishing profitable long term client relationships
* Preparing and delivering client pitches in all areas of the new business life cycle, including tenders and proposal preparation, engaging Partners as required
* Identifying referral and cross selling opportunities and engaging across the firm to collaborate with service and sector teams as and where appropriate
* Maintain up to date market knowledge, including sector knowledge and competitor activity
* Managing Partner and internal expectations
* Working with the Partners and BDMs to focus and deliver future sales strategy on key target areas
Do you have:-
* A proven track record of consultative sales in a professional services firm
* A proven track record of meeting revenue targets
* Confident dealing at board level/ C Suite and has a creative, professional and forward-thinking approach
* Strong knowledge of sales methodologies/ processes
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving capabilities
* Ability to build strong relationships at all levels
* Ability to persuade, influence, constructively challenge and identify appropriate solutions
If you are keen to find out more, please apply for further information
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.