We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper to join a leading Accident Repair Centre in the Southampton and surrounding areas.
Key Responsibilities as a Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper:
* Assist the Finance Manager with other accounting tasks as and when required.
* Process supplier invoices, credit notes and performing supplier statement reconciliations;
* Bank Payments
* Dealing with supplier queries;
* Processing payments and receipts (Sage)
* Agreeing daily credit card receipts
* Preparing and checking payment runs
* Reconciling bank accounts
* Updating forecasts (Excel)
* Maintain efficient and accurate finance function
* Providing support and assistance to the accounts team
Required experience for the Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper role:
* Previous experience or currently working in the same role within ideally within the Motor Trade.
* Confident Accounts Experience.
* Confident with communicating via phone, email and face to face.
* Flexibility to Travel to other Branches