We have a great opportunity for a Sales Manager-Architectural to join our team at CTD, based in Battersea. This role is 45 hours a week, with the potential for night working on occasions to meet the needs of clients. As Specification Sales Manager you will manage the relationship between our company and the influencers on the Commercial Specification market in a stipulated territory. You will be responsible for the promotion of tiles, natural stone, agglomerates and ancillary products into the Architect and Design community, Main Contractors and large commercial tiling contractors across the territory.
What are we looking for in a Sales Manager-Architectural?
- Highly-effective interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional Presentation skills
- Identifying and executing innovative ways to engage with customers
- Extensive experience of External Specification roles-preferably within the Tile Industry
- High degree of competency in managing complex relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent IT skills, including use of MS Office software and a high degree of competency using an Ipad, to aid product presentations and to embrace digital media as a customer engagement tool
- Excellent Numeric ability enabling budgetary and measurements process including Territory forecast management
What will you be responsible for?
- Achieve profitable sales growth and exceed Budget by developing profitable relationships with external stakeholders (Architects, Interior Designers, and Contractors) - ultimately having the ability to sell 'design'
- Build and maintain relationships with clients/customers and gain a clear understanding of the client/customers' business and requirements
- New project identification and exploitation; make full use of Barbour ABI leads information and leads provided from other resources / contacts
- Ensure the company CRM system [sales-I] is updated daily, along with Project Trackers and Pipeline programmes
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal sales support functions
- Take responsibility for managing the Merchandising requirements for your client base, ensuring requests for handboards are submitted in a timely manner and that instructions are clear, to eliminate waste
We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
What will you get in Return?
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Access to 100's of high street and leisure discounts, as well as a state of the art rewards system
- Automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance scheme.
- Plus, plenty more!
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can't guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.
Applicant privacy notice
You can find details of our 'Applicant Data Privacy Notice' here: https://files/2021-03/Saint Gobain Applicant UK Ireland Data Privacy Notice Mar 2021 VF.pdf