Sales Manager, B2C, Vehicle Finance Company, London, £50,000 (£80,000 OTE - uncapped), Immediate Start!
*Opportunity to progress into a Head of Sales role (45+ FTE) within 12-18 months*
Our client, an incredibly fast-growing, progressive Vehicle Finance company whom have scaled exponentially over the last 3 years, are looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic B2C Sales Manager to join their team. Based in a fantastic office in West Hampstead, our client are looking for the right candidate to grow the operation and take them to the next level - an incredible opportunity for the right candidate!
Based in a fantastic Head Office in North-West London, our client offer a price comparison service to a wide range of B2C clients, and have continued to grow over the last 12 months, in spite of everything that has happened in the world. Our client have been established for the last 5 years and have grown to a sales team of 20 FTE. Due to their constant growth, they are now building a new Telesales team (currently: 3 FTE), and need the right candidate to lead the business, and scale to 15 FTE over the course of the next few weeks/months. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the individual/team performance of 3 Sales FTE (and scaling to 15 FTE)
- Managing daily operations and reviewing performance
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly sales plans with the team, ensuring optimum performance
- Assisting individuals with any difficult sales, ensuring close
- Setting/reviewing KPI's to measure individual performance
- Conducting regular 1:1's
- Recruiting new team members (including both Team Leaders and Agents) to build on revenue
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Experience of managing a B2C Sales function of minimum 8-10 FTE (including Senior Agents/Team Leaders)
- Data-driven method of working, with the ability to tweak/suggest/implement KPI's to achieve optimum performance
- Enthusiastic, inspirational character - the ability to make people better
- Articulate, clear communication skills
- Experience of scaling an outbound Telesales team
- Fun, sociable personality!
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary of £50,000, with the ability to earn £80,000+ as an OTE (there is a fantastic commission structure in place - the current Sales Manager is averaging £3,000 - £4,000 a month in commission alone).
The company's CEO is incredibly ambitious and is aiming to, in the next 12 months, have 3 x teams of 15 FTE, all led by 1 Sales Manager, reporting into a Head of Sales. The opportunity is there for this hire to progress into that Head of Sales role within the next 12 months.
In addition to great working hours (Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm), our client are also based in a fantastic part of the capital, just a short 2-minute walk from the nearest underground/overground station. The role is 100% office-based (precautions have been taken to ensure social distancing as per current guidelines), and is a huge opportunity to join a business whom are looking to grow at an exponential rate.
Our client are looking to move incredibly quickly on this position, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!