Sales Manager - Leading Financial Information Provider. Salary Up to £65k Basic + Uncapped Commission OTE £105k (Including Base Salary) + Benefits.
Benefits for you
- Basic Salary of up to £65,000
- Uncapped Commission with a realistic OTE of £105,000 in Year 1
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexibility to work remotely
About the Company
With offices throughout the world our client is an award winning, independent research company providing data and intelligence to the Financial sector. Clients including Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Firms, Institutional Investors and Asset Managers use their online products to obtain key information for business critical decision making.
They continue to grow and have experienced double digital growth this year - they are now looking to hire for a Sales Manager / Player Coach to manage a successful sales team of Account Managers and Business Development Managers whilst carrying a personal sales target.
As a Sales Manager / Player Coach you will:
- Lead the Sales team from the front around strategy, account management & new business planning for the short, medium and long term
- Provide ongoing training, development and management of the sales team
- Lead from the front in coaching the sales team to drive performance and focus on the team to meet and exceed sales revenue targets
- Have a hand in growing the sales team by recruiting Account Managers and Business Development Managers
- Manage and grow a small book of existing accounts including Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms and Service Providers
- Provide proactive and consultative client support ensuring high retention and net revenue growth within an existing client base
- Lead from the front to achieve and exceed quarterly sales revenue targets
- Negotiate renewal subscriptions with existing clients whilst always looking to grow your existing book of business
If you have a track record in Account Management within Subscription Sales / Business Intelligence (Ideally FinTech / Financial Data) with some experience of being a Team Leader / Sales Manager and would like to work for a market leader where you can develop and progress your career then we would love to hear from you!
- Proven track record in Account Management (min. 4 - 5 years) with experience of the full account management process from renewals to driving new business growth including cross selling and upselling within existing accounts
- Experience of managing / leading a high performing sales team
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Track record of selling business information / business intelligence / SAAS (ideally Financial Data / Financial information but open to other disciplines)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent face to face presentation skills and experience
- Experience of working in or selling to 'blue chip’ companies and experience of presenting to senior level decision makers
- Competitive, driven, willingness to learn and ambitious
Apply now for this Sales Manager role. For more information please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.