Ambitious international company aiming to become European leader in their technology business is looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager for the North of London region: from London to North Greater London, Milton Keynes and Stevenage areas. The role is to promote, position and sell products to diverse network of installation partners and distribution channels as well as meeting the end-users. The Area Sales Manager will win new businesses, account manage their clients once won, and very importantly will manage the projects alongside their clients. You will report to the Country Manager based in London.
- Sourcing quality leads by inquiring about a prospect's/client's needs and properly identifying appropriate solutions
- Developing a pipeline of prospects, projects and appointments to achieve the revenue and activity targets
- Product demonstrations and presentations to customers showing the benefits of the technology.
- Tracking and managing quotes, projects and orders with support of the Inside Sales team.
- Managing clients’ needs to see their project through
- Account managing clients
- Updating the CRM in a timely manner for appointments, calls and customer contact information and effectively managing own diary.
- Developing understanding and knowledge of products, target industries and target audiences.
- Participate in team meetings and share ideas to increase team performance.
- Proven track record in new business development
- Minimum 3 years in a field sales B2B environment, as an Area Sales Manager or Business Development Manager
- Experience in working alongside clients to follow their projects
- Previous experience in working in an international environment will be an asset
- Highly motivated and achievement driven
- Experience of high-volume lead/appointment generation activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Organised, methodical and process driven
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Collaborative approach, with relationship building ability
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions (training provided)
- Basic up to £38k/pa + uncapped commission
- Company car