Our lovely Client based in Redditch is currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator / Bookkeeper for small but active, rurally based company
Our Client is seeking to replace their sales administrator/bookkeeper who is retiring after 18 years with the company.
Pre-requisites are good numeracy and telephone communication skills, both verbal and written, together with a friendly and helpful attitude to customers. A knowledge of farming, would be beneficial but not essential. Full product training will be given.
* Bookkeeping using Sage One software including; Sales invoicing. Input of all transactions relating to sales and purchases. Bank reconciliation. Produce and submit VAT returns. Credit control. Payment of suppliers. Monthly sales and purchase reports. Monthly update of debtors and creditors. Liaise with accountants and produce detailed file enabling them to prepare year end accounts.
* Telephone reception, dealing with enquiries, receiving orders.
* Order processing – enter in Sage, pick and pack, label, despatch.
* Stock control and reordering of some of our products.
* Purchasing of office consumables.
* Creating Import/Export documentation (both EU and non-EU).
* Arranging international transport of goods as above.
* Foreign currency accounts – payments, cashflow and forecasting.
A good salary is offered, together with 20 days paid holiday plus Bank holidays. Office hours are 9 - 5 with a 30 minute lunch break, but these hours may be flexible on occasion
*********PLEASE NOTE THAT THEY ARE LIKELY TO BE MOVING PREMISES IN A YEAR OR SO TO EVESHAM OR PERSHORE