Sales Administrator / Bookkeeper
£27K - £30K per annum (Dependent on experience)
Sales Administrator / Bookkeeper required for small but active, rurally based company marketing animal health products to dairy farmers.
A well-established company (35 years) which develops and markets specialist products used by dairy farmers in the UK, Europe and USA. We are seeking to replace our sales administrator/bookkeeper who is retiring after 18 years with the company.
Pre-requisites are good numeracy and telephone communication skills, both verbal and written, together with a friendly and helpful attitude to customers.
A knowledge of farming, particularly dairy farming, would be beneficial but not essential. Full product training will be given.
• Bookkeeping using Sage One software including;
o Sales invoicing.
o Input of all transactions relating to sales and purchases.
o Bank reconciliation. o Produce and submit VAT returns.
o Credit control.
o Payment of suppliers.
o Monthly sales and purchase reports.
o Monthly update of debtors and creditors.
o Liaise with accountants and produce detailed file enabling them to prepare year end accounts.
• Telephone reception, dealing with enquiries, receiving orders.
• Order processing – enter in Sage, pick and pack, label, despatch.
• Stock control and reordering of some of our products.
• Purchasing of office consumables.
• Creating Import/Export documentation (both EU and non-EU).
• Arranging international transport of goods as above.
• Foreign currency accounts – payments, cashflow and forecasting.
For more information on this role please contact Karen at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency, Worcester