EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a boutique Property Consultancy based in Prime Central London to recruit an experienced Sales Manager to head up their department as it enters a new and exciting time of expansion in their business.
As the Sales Manager you will be taking responsibility for the existing Sales team which deals with properties ranging from £1m up to £60m. Specialising in the areas of Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Hyde Park, St James, Belgravia, Marylebone, Regents Park and exclusive areas of Surrey.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Sales Manager within Central London, have experience in dealing with High Net Worth individuals and have the ability to manage and train a large Sales team.
This role offers earnings of £150K OTE, interviews are taking place now!
- Sales Manager
- Managing the property Sales department
- Conducting market appraisals and generating new instructions
- Managing the team, support/coaching and conducting performance reviews
- Working closely with the Directors to put in place next stage of business plan
- Hiring new team members
- Identifying opportunities to generate new business
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Investors, developers and businesses
- Conducting and overseeing Sales Progression
- 5 years experience in a Managerial role within Property Sales
- Experience of selling property within Central London
- Comfortable dealing with HNWI’s
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to build and manage a large team
- £30K basic salary plus commission
- £150k OTE pa.
- Generous commission structure
- Performance related bonuses
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm (during pandemic) then reverts to Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm/ Saturdays are not required unless you have appointments that cannot be scheduled during the week
- Real opportunity to progress in your career and be part of an exciting business expansion
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact Nikki at EA Recruitment to discuss the role in more detail.