We are looking for a sales leader to manage and oversee sales in our highly established and successful UK&I Advisory market. The Sales Manager will lead and manage a team of quota carrying Sales Executives.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for hiring, setting goals, coaching and motivating the sales team. This position will develop sales strategies, participate in customer visits, and assist in closing business. This individual will also manage the internal coordination of resources and teams to ensure that target quotas are achieved and exceeded.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the Sales Manager has full managerial responsibility for a team of Sales Executives.
- The Sales Manager leads an established and effective team of salespeople; helping them to consistently meet or exceed goals and targets.
- Provides day-to-day leadership, direction and feedback to drive performance.
- Coaches Sales Executives with a hands-on, team-oriented approach. Provides individual + team coaching and training.
- Helps drive the team to deliver the Intralinks value proposition in the field.
- Develops and executes sales strategies to grow revenues within existing accounts and expand the account base in target markets.
- Develops executive level relationships with customers and partners to advance individual opportunities and customer relationships.
- Reporting responsibilities - demonstrates accurate forecasting and pipeline management relating to revenue and new business opportunities.
- Works closely with other departments including Marketing, Product Management, Customer Service, and Legal to maximise opportunities and productivity for the Sales Team.
- Collaborates with Regional Director on performance management related issues.
- Relevant business and management experience, proven success in leading a team of sales quota carriers.
- Demonstrates a track record of successful and consistent achievement of sales goals.
- Coaching - Ability to provide examples where they have trained and coached Sales Executives resulting in measurable improvement.
- Talent Acquisition - demonstrates examples of successful hiring and selection process.
- Conflict Resolution and Performance Management - demonstrates ability and examples of conflict resolution and positively impacting low-performing Sales Executives.
- Ability to build senior relationships in a diverse set of organisations such as investment banks, as well as legal and financial advisors.
- SalesForce.com expertise.
- Relevant business experience in either investment banking, private equity or law firms.