Job Profile for Sales Manager - 00154775
Sales Manager required for our client, who manages wind and solar power assets for its clients in UK, France, Netherlands and other European locations. Thet offer a wide range of solutions covering construction, technical, administrative, accounting and financial operations of wind and solar power parks.
The Sales Manager, will have expert sales skills and knowledge of the renewable energy market in the UK. As part of the company's sales team, you will work closely with the technical and finance team and related stakeholders and you will be responsible for:
New Business Development
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/principals
- Target new clients with marketing campaigns and Greensolver's offer
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network and by cold calling
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Ensure new leads translate into new business
- Create a strategy for lead generation
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical and finance team to ensure all client needs are addressed
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Business development planning
- Create proposals for clients, including defining and pricing the scope of requested services
- Follow up immediately on any proposals sent to the client and on any queries that may arise
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
Sales Manager Position Overview
Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators. The sales manager will be responsible for a portfolio of clients based in UK as well as other geographies (mostly Ireland). The role will involve regular travel.
Sales Manager Position Requirements
- Engineering qualification, followed by an MBA, OR a business degree with renewables experience;
- Languages: English fluency is essential, other languages a plus. Looking for a professional with a 3-5 years of experience in sales in renewables sector in the UK.
- Demonstrated success in a sales role.
Sales Manager Position Remuneration
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Annual performance bonus based on growth objectives (minimum 10%)
- Private health care and pension scheme
- Laptop, a monitor and a mobile phone and cover travelling expenses.
- Holiday allowance
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.