Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Salary: Starting salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, 35K-40K
Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the Company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team and work as part of a growing business that is prepared to invest in your future.
We currently have an opportunity for an ambitious Area Sales Manager to join our team. This is a pivotal role in a high potential, £45m+ business with the energy and ambition to develop our capability and grow to realise our full potential. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team and work as part of a growing business that is prepared to invest in your future.
Working as part of an enthusiastic and dynamic external sales team you will be primarily responsible for developing sales leads from new and existing customers across a dedicated sales region. You will be responsible for meeting set targets, generating new sales as well as growing our existing business. Working within our sales team you will be partnered with an internal sales executive on a dedicated sales region in the UK or Ireland.
What We're Looking For
- Generate new sales leads through strategic planning tools, telephone calls, CRM database, face to face visits, CPDs, exhibitions and internal and external lead providers, across a range of sectors both new-build and refurbishment;
- Achieve agreed sales targets and maximise sales through customer visits within a specific sales region;
- Build rapport and strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers in your region, selling the value benefits of our products, service and expertise to affirm K rend as their supplier of choice;
- Manage and develop the sales pipeline to track projects in line with the commercial strategy to grow revenue;
- Accurately report on sales activity, sales opportunities, market intelligence and revenue forecasting;
- Research and identify new product development areas to develop our K rend brand by capitalising on current and future opportunities;
- Work with your internal sales consultant, to establish a robust sales plan to support achieving the set sales activities and targets;
- Develop a customer base and solid relationships through growing existing customers and introducing new customers;
- Deliver CPD presentations to a diverse range of customers to raise awareness of K Rend specifications and product offering;
- Maintain collaborative working practices, developing good rapport and effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with merchants, builders, contractors and architects to ensure that there is effective sales and brand marketing support.
- GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in English and Maths
- A minimum of two years' experience in field-based sales, with a track record of generating new business to meet KPIs
- Sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Experience in using a CRM database and utilising strategic planning tools
Skills and Competences:
- Generate new leads, develop new business
- Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet KPI's and achieve sales growth.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational, planning and prioritising ability.
- Computer literate with of all Microsoft Office packages, including Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Negotiate with customers, including preparation of quotes
- Support customers with the product range
- Maintain legible, accurate and up-to-date records
- Able to work flexible hours as required and to travel as required to ensure business needs are met
- Possess a full, current driving licence
- Ambition and hunger to develop and grow sales with a real passion for our brand and customers
- A brand ambassador with a solid reputation in the marketplace
- Enthusiastic, passionate & knowledgeable about all things K rend and Kilwaughter
- Self-motivated, energetic and confident individual who loves to develop and grow relationships
- Results driven who continually strives to exceed targets
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager Area Manager, Sales, Regional, Sales Manager, Regional Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Territory Manager may also apply for this role.