£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Permanent, full time
Now into its 3rd successful year this dynamic and ambitious recruitment company is looking to appoint an experienced bookkeeper to work out of their Penkridge Stafford Head Office. My client has very aggresive growth plans and is looking to launch new branches within the next two years as well as sercuring new on site business..
My client are a small, forward thinking & rapidly growing recruitment business and this is a great time to join them in their growth
Thjey are seeking a professional and experienced Administrator/ Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant - with a focus on Reconciliations. This will mainly be using cloud based software Xero / Sage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Bookkeeping, and accounts processing services.
* Bank Reconciliations
* Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and submissions
* Purchase ledger and Sales Ledger
* Preparation of accounts to trial balance, journals, pre-payments and accruals
* Administration Skills
* Experience in a similar Bookkeeping / Accounts Assistant role/Admin
* Ability to work solely with minimum supervision
* A personable, customer driven, people person
* Have a positive can do attitude
* Have a passion to go the extra mile to support client queries
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator/ Bookkeeper.
As a bookkeeper, you MUST have a full UK Driving license and access to your own vehicle.
Basic salary up to 25K basic DOE plus other benefits and free parking.
Please apply online with a copy of your up to date CV outling your experience to date