Personal Assistant / Office Manager
London, SW19 2RR
£26k - £30k Dependant on Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Established in 1989, Triton has cemented a reputation for setting exceptional standards within the industry. With a strong client base, they undertake restoration work on Grade I and II listed buildings which hold both architectural and historical significance. Triton's trusted expertise was recently called upon when they were awarded prestigious restoration projects in the heart of the capital, such as The Old War Office, The Old Admiralty Building, The Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Downing Street and Christies.
There is now an opportunity for a loyal and experienced Office Manager/Personal Assistant to join their professional team to help them to continue to build on their success.
About the Successful Office Manager / PA Candidate:
Skills & Experience Required
A mature team player with: -
- Office Management/ PA experience at a senior level (3 years minimum).
- Property/construction background preferred.
- Excellent organisational, communication and customer service skills.
- Co-operative, dynamic, and adaptable attitude with ability to use own initiative.
- Advanced MS Office skills including use of MS Word, Excel, MS Project, and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record in HR management/administration, and an exceptional attention to detail.
- Audio and copy typing 65wpm (minimum).
- Strong English / business language.
- Willingness to be flexible and work across several areas within the business.
About the Office Manager / PA Role:
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Administration and Secretarial Duties:
- Providing reports and updates to Production Director in respect of cash flow and sales forecasts.
- Producing reports, agendas, and graphs for quarterly management meetings with minutes taking.
- Audio & copy typing letters, detailed reports, and quotations.
- Assisting production staff and other office duties as may be required from time to time.
- Maintaining diary for Production Director and co-ordinating appointments.
- Monitoring and updating KPI’s for company staff, Site Managers and Contracts Managers providing information on a monthly basis to Production Director.
- Completing Pre-Qualification Questionnaires for Clients and Updating database, contact details, and set up new project files.
- Chasing estimates for Estimating Department and preparing comparison sheets for Estimating Department.
- Creating Tender Support Documents and tenant information packs and sending out tender enquiries.
- Managing website content, company networking profiles, and updating and maintaining company brochures.
- Arranging and attending Client presentations to include producing graphical analysis of trends and results.
- Responding to complaints and following up.
- Monitoring of other departments and ensuring results and implementing Quality Assurance and standards throughout the company.
- The ability to understand and manage a small property portfolio - tenancy management, administration and dealing with agents.
- Triton Restoration Ltd may require you to perform any other duties within your capabilities and assist in other departments in order to meet business needs.
- Previous experience with recruitment and interviewing of new staff across several areas within the business.
Benefits of working for Triton Building Restoration:
In return. you will receive an excellent remuneration package. As Investors in People, we have a commitment to our staff which is second to none within the industry. All employees are encouraged to train and develop and take part in our extensive Continuing Professional Development programme.
Our 5 core values are:
How to apply for the Office Manager / Personal Assistant role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this PA job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Administrator, Admin and Secretarial Assistant, Secretary, Office Assistant, PA, Admin Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Communications Assistant, Customer Service, Property Management Assistant.