Trust Payments are delighted to offer a range of paid placement opportunities across our organisation as part of the government’s new Kickstart Scheme.
Location: London (remote working available)
The Kickstart Scheme is specifically for young people between 16 and 24 years old, currently out of work and claiming Universal Credit. All roles will be initially for six months but with the potential for permanent employment at the end.
Please ensure you speak to your job centre work coach before applying for these roles.
Trust Payments is a global unified payments group for global pay-in, pay-out and customer journey technologies. Our mission is to help businesses to optimise their sales and customer experience by facilitating speedy and seamless payments. Our single sign-on technology platform can process payments with over 50 global acquiring banks, including our EU-licenced institution, acquiring.com.
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 70 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. We plan to exceed that in 2021 and a further 100+ people across our many locations.
We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days. We want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new starters has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust Payments from the start.
As a result of our continuing growth, we are opening a new office in Bromley, Kent. This will be our new operational centre of excellence; it will offer a great space for collaborative working and will be the perfect base for the Kickstart training & development to be delivered.
Kickstart Scheme – The Roles:
The Trust Payments’ Kickstart programme offers you:
- The chance to join a leading E-Commerce and Payments company and gain valuable experience within the Payments industry
- The opportunity to be welcomed into our business and supported by the dedicated Kickstart Programme Lead, in addition to a placement supervisor and a work buddy
- Technical skills training to help you excel in your job and learn about all the essential behaviours you need to succeed in the workplace
- Potential opportunities to visit other offices across the group – these are currently located in London, Malta, Bangor, and Harrogate and a new office with an operational centre opening soon in Bromley
Kickstart Scheme – Current Vacancies:
Trust Payments have upwards of 60 Kickstart roles available across all business functions, including Sales & Marketing, Operations, Technology and the Support Functions. Current vacancies include:
- Commercial Support Trainee
- Trainee Partnerships Administrator
- Trainee Sales Administrator
- Trainee Investor Administrator
- Trainee Marketing Executive
- Trainee Technical Support Officer
- Trainee Service Desk Support Officer
- Trainee Strategic Development Analyst
- Trainee Product Assistant
- Trainee Fraud and Authentication Analyst
- Trainee POS Product Officer
- Junior Legal Administrator
- Junior Software Developer
- Junior DevOps Engineer
- Junior IT Helpdesk Technician
- Trainee Risk Analyst
- Trainee Risk Administrator
- Trainee Operations Support Officer
- Trainee Risk & Operations Support Officer
- Trainee Underwriting Officer
- Trainee Finance Administrator
- Tranee HR Administrator
Kickstart Scheme – Key Responsibilities:
In these roles, there will be the opportunity to:
- Build a deep product knowledge of Trust Payments offering and the payments industry
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and collaborate with teams across the group
- Grow your knowledge and skills, learn how to use business systems and start to specialise in specific functions
- Learn to adapt and operate in a challenging and fast-paced environment
Kickstart Scheme – You:
- A great ‘people’ person with strong communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
To apply for one of these exciting Kickstart Scheme opportunities, please click ‘Apply’ now.