HETT is a leading brand for the UKs digital healthcare landscape, growing communities working at the front end of digital transformation and health tech innovation. We connect digital, data, IT and transformation teams with innovative suppliers to accelerate the adoption of the latest health tech, tools and services to deliver better patient care and operational efficiencies. We are looking for a hard-working, knowledgeable, and commercially astute individual to assist the team in charge of event content across sector-leading events.
About the role:
The position represents a fantastic entry-level opportunity for a self-starter interested in developing within the events industry. We are looking for a hard-working, knowledgeable, and commercially astute individual to assist the team in charge of event content across sector-leading events.
Working with the Head of Content and Content Executive. The Content Assistant will support the team in research, design and delivery of content across both physical and virtual events throughout the year.
Content Assistant - Event and Exhibitions Responsibilities:
- Working both independently and as part of a team to deliver high quality, CPD-standard content and use their market insight to drive growth across the portfolio.
- Assisting with planning, organising and managing agenda and sessions of high-profile public sector events.
- Liaising with stakeholders (speakers, sponsors and associates), throughout the event cycle to build and maintain productive professional relationships.
- Supporting industry research to help ensure commercially successful topics and themes are included in the agenda.
- Identifying and acquiring industry leaders to onboard as speakers and supporters of these events.
- Identifying new and emerging digital healthcare sector trends.
- Supporting the marketing campaigns, and working closely with the sales and operations teams to ensure the event is successful.
- Website management.
Content Assistant - Event and Exhibitions Requirements:
- Educated to degree level.
- A minimum of 6 - 12 months’ B2B commercial work experience or year in industry.
- A highly motivated and organised individual with the ability to multi-task, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- A track record of producing high quality work and display outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office literacy and the ability to quickly learn database tools; confidence with technology and experience with social media.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong general understanding of and interest in healthcare policy - able to articulate commercial implications in shifts in public policy.
- You are a highly motivated and organised individual with the ability to multi-task, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- A strong work ethic and great team player with an ambitious and positive attitude.
- Ideally have a good level of previous experience of the event production process from within an established events business.
- Experience in marketing or communications
- Experience working with UK Healthcare professionals or UK policymaking institutions, key industry bodies, think tanks, and public sector organisations.
- Experience working with CRM and database systems.
- Experience updating/managing websites.
- Copywriting experience.
At GovNet, we create communities through events.
We run exhibitions, conferences and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it out mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
Location: London SW1E
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hour week
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working (currently working from home due to COVID-19)
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Health Cash Plan - Voluntary
- Voluntary private medical insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials
You may have experience of the following: Digital Healthcare, Healthcare Policy, Content Assistant, Events Assistant, Events Planning, Events Coordinator, Event Production, Content Executive, Research, etc.