This is an opportunity to begin your career in Faculty's People team and gain exposure to all aspects of HR in a fast paced, high growth teach scale-up. You will support their HR processes across recruitment, onboarding, performance management, exits and alumni engagement. You will also have the opportunity to work with team members across the company to learn more about what it takes to make a business succeed.
A typical day
- Faculty's People Operation team is responsible for building world class people experiences and processes to make a real and measurable positive impact on Faculty and people.
- You'll be essential to helping them achieve that goal by helping to deliver world class experiences and processes that makes Faculty successful.
- Providing people team updates in various meetings and communication channels
- Maintaining Hibob, their HR system to ensure all their data is accurate
- Organising onboarding for new employees, interns and contractors
- Organising offboarding for those leaving Faculty
- Serve as the first point of contract for People/HR related enquiries
- Create reports on people metrics to help inform business and financial decisions
- Assisting the rest of the people team on a range of projects
- Maintaining different People tools (trackers and websites)
- Support on the creation and review of HR documents.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- You push yourself
- You test your assumptions
- You have great attention to detail
- You're interested in process improvements
- You can deal with confidential/sensitive information.
- You use creativity to solve problems and to improve processes
- You're a team player and willing to "pitch in"
- You take ownership of your mistakes and see them as learning opportunities
- You are highly organised
- You roll your sleeves up and muck in to get things done rather than waiting for someone else to fix it
- You're energised by new challenges
- You take time to do things right rather than overlooking details
Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress code
- Enhanced parental leave
- Equity/Share options
- Flexible working hours
- Free food & drink
- Multiverse Community Hub
- Multiverse community
- On-site games
- Pet-friendly office
- Showers on-site
- Social events
- Unlimited holiday
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.