Broadoak Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Bookkeeper for a reputable and long established accountancy practice to maintain their clientsâ€™ financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Accounting team to create and analyse financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeperâ€™s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our client.
* Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
* Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
* Bring the books to the trial balance stage
* Perform partial checks of the posting process
* Complete tax forms
* Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
* Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
* Part qualified or more substantial experience but without qualifications would be considered.
* Software â€“ Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, Sage Payroll/Moneysoft payroll software.
* Microsoft Office knowledge
* Dealing with HMRC.
* Payroll & CIS awareness