Customer Service Representative Job Purpose:
Contribute to thriving sales team with great customer services and the ability to meet the needs of customers who need assistance. Provides sales and customer service support to customers calling, emailing, live chatting or instant messaging the team. Customer Service Representative Duties:
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Prioritise and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email, live chat or instant message
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order or have received faulty products
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care Salesforce experience ideal
- Liaise with company suppliers to arrange collections, deliveries item repairs, correspondence and email management as needed
- Help customers register online and process their orders
- Check product availability for customer orders and order or restock items if necessary to satisfy the customer
- Assist financial department with customers on security checks, accounting enquiries or flagged accounting issues raised by the customer
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
Friendly, Patient, Able to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment, Able to Work as a Team, Attentive to Detail, Able to Work on Deadline, Able to Prioritise Customer Orders, Critical Thinker, Problem-Solver, Listening Skills, Accurate Record-Keeping
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.