Boutique Specialist Search & Recruitment firm are looking to hire a Recruitment Sales & Administration Executive into their team on a long term basis to kick start another period of growth. This well-established, high quality, recruitment business is looking for someone bright and enthusiastic to perform an extremely important internal role with a range of responsibilities across the business.
The role will be mainly office based in the City of London, with the possibility of working from home one day a week.
From marketing, database management and candidate calling: the duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Maintenance of company database
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs
- Preparation and presentation of quarterly results and KPIs
- Preparation of contracts
- Maintaining numerous live and evolving spreadsheets on a daily basis
- Maintaining company compliance
- Liaising directly with the external marketing agency, creating new ideas and campaigns
- Occasional preparation and assistance of contractor payroll when holidays / sickness dictates
- Formatting CV's
- Calling candidates on a daily basis
- General office admin
- Cleansing of legacy data currently stored on database
- Adhoc duties as directed by Finance Manager and Directors
The successful candidate will likely:
- Preferably be educated to degree level
- Have demonstrable experience of database management
- Have prior experience within an administration environment
- Have good Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Require strong organisational skills including excellent time management
- Have experience of working in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Have good confident communication skills to liaise with Directors and professional candidates over the phone, video conferencing or face to face.