Legal Support Manager
Manchester City Centre
£35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
12 month fixed term contract
People management role
My client is a full services law firm with a national reach that are committed to providing exceptional service to clients. They strive to recruit and retain the best talent by offering a continually evolving, relaxed, forward thinking culture.
An exciting job has arisen to join them working as a Legal Support Manager, leading the secretarial and administration team. This is a job that you can make your own and be an integral member of the management team.
* Responsible for managing a team of Legal Secretaries and Administrators
* Recruitment, training, performance management, 1:1s and appraisals
* Ensuring admin support processes and service delivery is consistent
* Delivering outstanding client service
* Building and developing relationships at all levels throughout the company
* Ensuring compliance procedures are adhered to
* You will have people management experience within a professional environment
* Able to commit for a minimum 12 month contract
* Be flexible with a hands-on approach
* The ability to identify and resolve issues
* Excellent communication and rapport building skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.