Business Skills Assessor – Oxford – Up to £29,000 P/A + bonuses
Do you want to join an Ofsted rated good National Training Provider that are continuous winners of the Investors in People Gold award? We are looking for a Level 3 qualified Business Skills Assessor that wants to join a quality team with a 96% employee satisfaction rate. This role is delivering L3 apprenticeship standards in Business Administration, Customer Service and Team Leading. Management L5 is a bonus!
As a Business Skills Assessor working remotely, you will support a caseload of learners in and around the Oxford / M4 area. Although this role is predominantly working from home, you will visit your learners in the workplace 2 to 3 times throughout their apprenticeship.
We’re interested in speaking with a learner centric Business Skills Assessor who can manage their time effectively and ensure all learners in their caseload are supported. In this role you will receive a basic salary up to £29,000 plus attractive bonuses.
* Attractive bonus scheme in place – paid quarterly
* Grade 2 Ofsted provider
* 98% learner satisfaction rate
* 96% employee satisfaction rate
* Winners of Investors in people Gold
* Mileage – 40p per mile
* Pension, life insurance, private healthcare + many more benefits
* Additional training and staff development opportunities
Business Skills Assessor duties:
* Supporting a caseload of learner to achieve their Level 3 Apprenticeship in either Business Administration, Customer Service or Team Leading
* Providing the required level of support for each Apprentice to enable timely and successful completions
* Ensuring learners remain on programme by regularly checking in and carrying out progress reviews, either remotely or in the workplace on a 1:1 basis
* Supporting learners through the gateway process and with the End Point Assessment (EPA)
* Maintaining regular contact with employers during the duration of the learning journey, maintaining momentum and energy throughout the qualification
* Working to overcome any barriers to learning and adapting delivery to meet learner’s needs
* Ensuring learner files are fully compliant and up to date
* Be responsible for completing and maintaining appropriate internal and external quality standards
Qualifications and Experience:
* Qualified Tutor Assessor (CAVA, A1, PTLLS, DTLLS, Cert ED, EAT equivalent)
* Relevant and demonstrated occupational competency
* Previous delivery of apprenticeship standards and supporting learners in the run up to the End Point Assessment (EPA)
* Up to date knowledge of all relevant changes within the Training & Education sector - funding / qualifications / eligibility
* Strong communicator, able to effectively manage a caseload of apprentices and demonstrate good time management skills
Do you want to secure a new role to start off your New Year? If you are seeking a role with amazing benefits and are interested in this Business Skills Assessor vacancy, please apply today with an up-to-date CV.
All applications will be contacted after the festive period