Circa £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Monday to Friday
Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding client who offers great benefits and personal development?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing manufacturing company based in Telford as a Sales Co-ordinator. The Sales Co-ordinator will report to the Sales Office Manager and will provide high quality customer service to existing and new customers with the objective of achieving sales and company targets.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
* To adhere to and follow the procedures details in the quality manual
* To maintain regular contact with existing accounts with the objective of maximising sales volumes
* To assist and support external sales staff in gaining new customers
* Agree sales prices with the Sales & Marketing Manager/Sales Office Manager and prepare and follow up with quotations to customers. Raise credits and additional invoices when required
* To interpret verbal and written orders from customers and complete clear and concise written works orders to ensure that the product complies with customer requirements. This will involve liaison with the Production departments.
* To monitor the progress of orders liaising with all other departments to ensure that customers delivery requirements are met and to identify potential supply problems and resolve them satisfactorily
* To liaise with customer to ensure that commercial finished goods stock levels are kept to the absolute minimum
* To enter and progress customer complaints in order that they are resolved quickly and customer satisfaction is maintained
* To perform ad hoc tasks as requested by the Sales & Marketing Manager/Sales Office Manager
Skills and Experience
* Ideally have worked within a manufacturing business
* Excellent communication skills
* Good working knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office
* Be able to manage and grow your customer accounts ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.