Job Title: Paid Media Lead
Reporting to: Head of Digital Media, Social & Automation
You will co-lead and execute the Paid Media plans for the Buyer Journey, so we deliver Conversions & Optimisation for Leads from digital touchpoints.
You are a hands-on specialist of Paid Search, LinkedIn, YouTube and GDN advertising + experienced with Twitter ads. On a daily basis, you will work collaboratively with your digital squad to support a designated Digital Product Owner in order to drive results in an ambitious and fast moving business area.
You have a proven history of achieving results; and must be a team player who looks to solve problems and is happy to muck in to get the job done in a fast & agile environment.
Leadership & Management
• Work as part of a small and focussed Digital Squad (Digital Product Owner, Web Lead and Paid Media Lead) to lead the delivery of PPC for one specific business area. Ensure high quality work, best practice and serve the needs of the divisional Heads of Marketing
• Certify all PO's and budgets following due process AND are accurately tracked. We report monthly on ROAS / ROI by channel and want improvement for YTD impact
• Set and manage expectations so deliverables & deadlines are met
• Support the Digital Product Owner and lead the work to establish Paid Media as a consistent ROAS/ROI source for Forms Filled and Sales Qualified Leads from Digital channels
Digital Acquisition and Conversion Optimisation
• Plan/Measure Digital Channels effectiveness for the different Industry & Customer segments
• Segment prospect and customers based on demographics, behaviours like past engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.) and lifecycle status
• Find new approaches to Lead nurturing, including Content Scoring fundamentals and how they can best be incorporated into our Paid Media planning
• Create and implement new projects to help improve Conversion rates
• Be at the forefront of PPC, LinkedIn, YouTube & Twitter advertising by keeping up to date with industry news, new platforms and technologies. Assist in campaign delivery as needed
• Coordinate with Divisions & the agency so campaigns have Paid Media which points to top performing pages and web content which drives prospects & leads down the funnel
• Prepare and attend monthly performance meetings to review KPIs. Lead and build QBRs, campaign reviews with the agency and internal teams - Digital, Data/BI & Marketo
• Align strategy & ensure Divisions' needs are met with Digital, Data/BI & Marketo teams
• Develop effective ideas and process improvements for your clients - Divisions' HoMs
• Be a trusted source of information and advances in Search marketing, and Social advertising - LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter - so we drive Leads in a fast paced, agile B2B SaaS environment
• Strong organisational and communication skills are critical to this role, so information flows to ensure Stakeholders are aware of status, results and plans. You must be able to bring together different teams and make successful business cases to senior stakeholders
• Proven visible experience managing Paid Media plans to deliver revenue and understand Buyer Journey across Website, Content & multiple Channels
• Is strategic and hands on - able to develop strategy/tactics AND drive agency's execution. Part of your day is to review different channels results, and suggest tactical structural changes to improve Leads captured and better integrate Content & Paid Media
• Numbers driven - sets clear goals tied to revenue. Reports on results weekly, monthly & YTD
• Ability to measure/maximise plans using latest technology, digital dashboards & software
• Proactive, flexible team player who can work under pressure on their own to achieve results
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrates confidence, creativity and professionalism
Metrics that Matter
• 3 Core KPIs: Traffic (New Users), Forms Filled, and Sales Qualified Leads
• Quality of Traffic (segmentation insights) and Conversions by channel
• Paid Media contributing to improved Avg. Session Duration, Pages per Session, Bounce rates
• Returning Visits (Time Lag) and Time to Conversion (Days)
• Demonstrates a passion for Digital and experience across multiple Channels is a must!
• Commercial awareness, Analytical mind + Eye for detail - ALL THREE required!!
• Ability to see through the Customers' eyes and articulate via real insight and data, where improvements are needed to achieve a 1st class Website/Content/Buyer Journey experience
• Proven 3-5 years' experience in Paid Media hands-on management roles
• Proven history of effective Stakeholder management across multiple Marketing clients
• Proven experience AND success executing multi-channel digital marketing plans