Elevation Recruitment Group Engineering & Manufacturing has several opportunities for dynamic, passionate, and results-driven people to work as a Production Team Leader in a fast-paced, challenging, and innovative manufacturing company based in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire.
The Production Team Leader will report to the Production Supervisor and manage a team of 15-30 skilled operatives on the factory floor.
As a Production Team Leader, you will train, develop, and performance manage your team around agreed production targets, quality, housekeeping, continuous improvement, and health & safety.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Production Team Leader will include:
* Confidently lead and motivate your production team
* Ensure your team is organised and focussed
* Monitor performance and KPIs and conduct production progress reviews
* Take a lead and actively involve your team in all Continuous improvements
* Actively deal with any people or process issues on your line
The successful Production Team Leader will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Experienced managing teams of 20+ skilled operatives within a busy fast-paced (preferably FMCG) manufacturing environment as a Production Team Leader or Production Supervisor
* Excellent communication and team player skills with the ability to infuse positivity, raise morale and keep morale high
* IOSH qualified (desirable)
* Passion for continuous improvement, driving change, and achieving results
* Experienced dealing with performance management (working to KPIs), absence management, and disciplinary investigations, and using visual management
* Confident decision-maker who works well under pressure
If you want to discuss the Production Team Leader position in more detail, please call Anna Morgan at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire, and East Midlands regions